Friday, October 28, 2011

MAC Week 1: Comment to Marc's Blog


Wayne Nelson said...

Love the Prezis, Marc! I agree with Jennifer. The first one is well-suited for everyone, but, with your permission, of course, I would like to be able to use it with my children in homeschool. It is very simple and easy to understand for any student. Thanks for placing these on here. Well done!
October 28, 2011 12:00 PM

Full Sail MAC wk1: Copyright Reading
Copyright is a very complicated topic that really is about a very simple thing. Protecting your intellectual property or, in plain English, original ideas. I decided to make a very basic presentation that will provide basic ideas about copyright and its definitions. I hope you enjoy and that help you understand the topic a little bit more.
I have been a musician since I was a little boy and the topic of copyright always is a heated discussion. In the readings we covered this week it was apparent that most people have different ideas on what they think copyright should allow or even protect. The DJ GirlTalk made that point as he spoke about how he makes original art using already recorded music. The question of whether or not you are allowed to use copyright protected music in your productions is also answered below in the presentation I made about copyright as it relates to music and royalties or payment that are due to the copyright owner.
Posted by Mr. Marc Hunt at 1:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment