Saturday, November 5, 2011

WK 2: Publishing/Presentation Project Think-Outloud Part 1


Even though I love to get up in front of a crowd and put on a show, I am very nervous in front of people. I usually have a fan blowing on me, because I sweat so much during public speaking. I would love to got to the Alabama convention and do my shtick; however, the future is unclear about my employment and where my residence will be by the time that conference rolls around.
I’ll probably publish, even though I’m not sure what that will entail. I have so much media that would be better displayed to an audience rather than a journal; however, due to my unemployment, I would probably be better suited to publish.

1 comment:

  1. good luck.... BTW, fully decorated Christmas Tree before Thanksgiving... isn't there some rule like wearing white after labor day at work here???

    ReplyDelete